Network Cable Tester tests the functionality of network cables with twisted pair, straight and crossover wire configurations. Resolving network connectivity issues is often a mere process of elimination. This network cable tester helps determine determine whether or not a network cable is the source of the problem.
connect one end of the network cable to the Master controller and the other end to the Remote. Turn the switch found on the Master controller to the on position to begin testing. If the network cable is working properly, the Master controller and the Remote will illuminate sequentially with green lights. When testing cables with RJ-11 connectors, lights 1 through 6 should illuminate. When testing cables with RJ-45 connectors, lights 1 through 8 should illuminate.
- Material: ABS.
- Size: 10.5x10.5x2.5cm / 4.1x4.1x1inch(LxWxH).
- Keep your network running smoothly by testing your cables to uncover problematic shorts, open.
- Slow and fast switch and LED indicator shows malfunctions.
- Can be used on RJ11, RJ12, 10 Base T .
- Portable - Very easy to carry, comes with protective carrying case.
- Requires one 9-volt battery (not included).
1 x Network Cable Tester (Without Battery)